Corporate Pastry Chef
Ralf Wellauer grew up in his parents' pastry shop and started his career with an apprenticeship as a pastry chef at Confiserie Schwarz. He completed his training as the best pastry chef in Switzerland in his year. During his apprenticeship, he won various gold and silver medals at national and international competitions. At the same time, he took part in many specialist seminars throughout Europe. After his apprenticeship, Ralf Wellauer worked as an executive pastry chef and held management positions in various first-class patisseries, pastry shops and 5-star hotels worldwide. Namely the renowned Hyatt Hotel Group in Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney, Australia, where he was in charge of the patisserie at the hotel openings, among other things.
Back in Europe, he was the Managing Director of the renowned pastry shop Confiserie Schubert in Saarbrücken for twelve years. Among other things, he earned his master's diploma during this time and was named best confectioner of the year in Germany.
For almost 20 years now, he has regularly taught seminars at Felchlin Condirama and abroad. He is also a member of our marketing team, where he develops new chocolate moulds, tools and sales support materials, and he regularly surprises our customers with inspiring, first-class recipe ideas. Ralf Wellauer is considered the creative mind in the Felchlin Condirama team. With his multi-layered and long-standing experience in all confectionery and pastry sectors, he is an important element in Felchlins specialist field.
- CV Ralf Wellauer (PDF, 34 KB)
- Teacher at the World Pastry Forum in Phoenix, USA and coach of the Swiss National Pastry Team, bronze medallist at the World Pastry Championship
- Coach Swiss Junior National Team Confectionery
- Teacher and Jury Member at World Pastry Forum and World Pastry Team Championship in Las Vegas, USA
- Pastry Chef of the year in Germany
- Master degree in Pastry Confectionery, Bundesfachschule Wolfenbüttel, Germany
- Multiple Gold Medal Winner with Distiction, Sydney Australia
- School of Economics and Business St, Gallen, Switzerland
- Best Pastry Chef Apprentice in Switzerland
- Winner of various gold and silver medals during education