Regional Technical & Sales Manager, Corporate Pastry Chef
Chef Rohira started his training at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Hyde Park, New York, and graduated in 1995. It was because of his exceptional dedication, passion, and professionalism that he started to work for high-standard resorts such as The Balsams, The Cloisters, The Wigwam and as Executive Pastry Chef at the Chevy Chase Club in Washington DC.
Anil Rohira’s success is due to his strong belief in the balance of “heart, head and hand”. His great dedication was recognised in 2009 when Anil Rohira was awarded Pastry Chef of the Year at the World Pastry Team Championship & World Pastry Forum.
Passion, Flexibility and Reliability – it was with these common values that Felchlin Switzerland and Anil Rohira started their collaboration in December 2009. Based in Mumbai, he is in charge of demonstrations and seminars all over the world and will contribute to successfully promote the exclusive Felchlin products.
- CV Anil Rohira (PDF, 32 KB)
- 2019, Pastry Chef of the year India
- 2018, Chocolatier of the year India
- 2015, Pastry Chef of the Year 2015: WICA India
- 2013, judged, demonstrated and honoured at the Pastry Chef of the Year competition - Netherlands
- 2008, Judge at the World Pastry Team Championship and Instructor at the World Pastry Forum – Las Vegas, USA
- 2005/07/09/11, distinguished Judge at the Nat. Pastry Team Competition in Phoenix, AZ; USA
- 2010, honoured Distinguished Chef Johnson & Wales University, RI, USA
- 2010, Distinguished Judge at World Pastry Team Championship (WPTC), Phoenix, AZ; USA.
- 2009, Pastry Chef of the Year 2009-2010 in the USA
- 2007 & 2006, named one of the Top 10 Pastry Chefs by Pastry Art & Design Magazine
- 2006, 2004, judge for Nat. Bread & Pastry Team Championship in Atlantic City, NJ; USA.
- 2005, Judge at US Coupe du Monde National Tryouts, Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
- 2004, recognised by Johnson & Wales University as the “Distinguished Visiting Chef of the Year”. Denver; USA
- 2003, Captain of team USA and winner of “Best Sugar Showpiece” & “Best Entremet” at the Coupe du Monde, Lyon, France (Pastry World Cup)
- 2002, gold medal winner at Coupe du Monde, United States National Pastry Competition
- 2001, awarded “Best Sugar Showpiece” at National Pastry Team Championship, Beaver Creek, CO; USA
- 2000, bronze medal at National Pastry Team Championship, Beaver Creek, CO; USA
- 1999, triple gold medal and “Best of Show” winner at ACF Food Show, Washington DC; USA.
- 1997, gold medal winner in ACF Centrepiece Competition at the New Hampshire, USA.